Search Dogbert's Zoo

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Study, Hmmm

For a long time I have seen allot of studies come across many journals and the Internet. These 'scholarly' studies that have touted a fair and unbiased look into the world of zoophilia. Many of these have included prison inmates, child molesters, SPCA members, and the gamut of everyone except for A) a true unknown sample and B) a sampling of those who call themselves 'zoos'.

This is unfair to EVERYONE. As it sets a standard that it is OK to skew your study to produce the results that you want to see in support of your personal platform. I think we have all had enough of this.

The time has come for me to complete my studies in psychology and the idea of the taboo have been close to my heart and mind throughout my schooling. So I am conducting a study on zoophilia and sexuality. I believe that people that are attracted to animals sexually are actually zoosexuals very similarly to those that are homosexuals or heterosexuals.

Once I have a large enough sample size I can further discuss and evaluate this theory.

Now the study is open to anyone who wants to participate. To participate simply email me saying that you wish to participate (email to follow). The survey is 100% confidently sent, received, and processed. You may send it to a Friend so long as the completed survey makes its way back to me.

Please send all requests and questions to DogbertZoo@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. What will you do with the results? How does Self-selection bias come into play, if at all?

    ReplyDelete